On October 27, 2017, in Almaty, a practical conference, Kaz'Hack'Stan, will be held, dedicated to current issues of information security. The conference was organized by TSARKA, together with "Kazakhstan GIS Center" of the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The main rule of the conference is a minimum of advertising, a maximum of practice.
The event will bring together in one place hackers, security experts, IT developers, representatives of government agencies, the media, businessmen and vendors. The organized site will discuss current issues of information security and ICT. Participation of more than 1000 people from different regions of Kazakhstan and abroad is planned, with the common goal of immersion in cyber security issues.
Key topics of speeches:
In the program Kaz'Hack'Stan:
1) actual practical reports of Kazakhstan and foreign experts;
2) a master class from leading experts who will acquaint conference participants with new vulnerabilities;
3) a round table on state policy, which will discuss the regulatory aspects and general issues in the field of information security and ICT;
4) cyberpolygon to enhance the practical skills of conference participants;
5) Hardware Stand - a stand for exploring the "iron" arsenal of hackers. Wi-Fi / GSM / RFID and more;
6) Lockpick Stand - the speakers of this stand will tell you about the methods of opening and protecting mechanical locks;
7) RetroGames - an opportunity to plunge into the atmosphere of 8-bit games;
8) KHS Junior - a platform for performances of young, novice professionals.
Kazakhstan, Almaty, Timiryazeva 42, Pavilion 1, Bakshasaray Reception House (https://yandex.kz/maps/-/CBUr5CBJDA)